Collaboration is when individuals come together and contribute their expertise for the benefit of a shared objective, project, or vision. It’s a learned skill. How well you collaborate with others will greatly impact the outcome of the group project and the singular success you find along the way.
As much as we’d like to believe it, crossing the finishing line can’t be done alone. A host of people played a hand in helping you accomplish your goal whether you acknowledge it or not. It’s much more inspiring and lends to a smoother experience if the journey was done intentionally collaborative and with those who wish to help you along the way.
Today’s guest is the epitome of collaborative essence and is here to help us dive deeper into the inner meaning of a group dynamic that shares the spirit of ‘lift and climb’ in every sense of the word.
Collaboration is the key that unlocks the door to new business ecosystems and possibilities.~ Kerry Ramsay
Kerry Ramsay is a champion of women entrepreneurs based in the Bay of Quinte, Ontario. She is the founder of the Hello Boss Girl network and is leading the women’s entrepreneurship strategy for the greater Kingston region through Queen’s University. She is a daily joy digger and believes in celebrating small wins, everyday moments and the stories of ordinary women making an extraordinary impact on the world around them.
In this episode Kerry shares:
- The basis of her ‘signature scent’ that marks the way she designs and lives life.
- The concept of reaching across the table and inviting others outside one’s peer and social group.
- Why collaboration is NOT competition but is actually an aspect of an abundance mindset.
- The importance of contributing and how it relates to growing confidence.
and much more!
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin (Amazon)
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott (Amazon)
- Off Script: Living Out Loud by Marci Ien (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening! If you found this episode helpful, please pass it forward. You can visit Kerry on her website here and on social media everywhere @KerryRamsay.
The episode music provided by : Ikson/Do It
Podcast engineering: Briton media Briton media.com
Please leave a comment below, we’d love to hear from you!